Sunday, August 16, 2009

~New Junk Cow Tag Pendant, Check it Out!~

Ok, here it is......Just wanted to give everyone a peek at the new Junk Jewel Cow Tag creation.... it is adorned with an old Rusty Key and Vintage Cross Find. It all pulled together just as I hoped. On a Rustic Silver Link Chain. $28.95, Available here or at the Sleepy Poet in my booth. Email me for purchase sjbaker@carolina.rr.com. I always glady accept the Paypal, or Check/Money Order. Shipping runs $3.85.

Isn't the Vintage Black and White Cow tag just to die for chippy???
Brass Memory Key, with Vintage Religious Charm and Star Dangle, On a rstic Silver link Chain, $24.95.
Thanks for stopping by, new Sleepy Poet booth re-do pics will be added over on my Junk Finds blog tonight so be sure to put it on you list to come back and take a peek, Blessings, Janna


1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage cow tag...actually, I love it all. Your refunked junk is very fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete