Monday, July 13, 2009

~All Junked Out Vintage Keys!~

As you all can tell I got on the Old Key kick this weekend. I am tickled pink at how they turned out... I am still an Amateur at making these little things but they have finally started flying out the door at The Sleepy Poet, makes you feel like you are really doing somthing when that happens!! I still have a long way to go but I am trying to keep creating as much as my day job will let me. I tell you some days just looking at anything when I get in from work can be a challange!

I just came across the Winged Heart today, and I love the little Crusty Jeweled Button, it is an Oldie from the past! *Heart w/ Wings, SOLD, Vintags Rhinestone Key, SOLD*
Journey with a little Bling!
Crusty Rusty Dusty old Keys!

I am trying to decide on my favorite of the bunch, my Hubby like the smallest one.... I think I am liking the Blingy one the best! As always they are all for sale, if interested just send me over an email for pricing and availability. These will be making their way to The Sleepy Poet sometime before the week is out. Be sure to check over on my other blog Artsy Fartsy Junk Finds, I am trying to get some new junk find pics over on there soon! Have a great week, Blessings, Janna
~Cast all your anxiety on God, because he cares for you~
1 Peter 5:7


No comments:

Post a Comment