Sunday, March 29, 2009

~Awesome Vintage Pendants by Rustic Attitude!~

These are the coolest handmade Spoon Pendants you will ever see!!! I have purchased these from Rustic Attitude to carry in some of my shops, here are a few I have to offer to my friends in blogger world!! They are all one of a kind. They all come on ball chains or regular chains. Take a peek and tell me what you think!! (CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW LARGER IMAGES).

Live Out Loud Vintage Hammered Spoon Pendant. Gorgeous Copper Heart w/ Brass Wings Stamped "Live Out Loud" $39.95 plus $3.95 shipping, Contact me if interested



Live With No Regrets Vintage Hammered Spoon Pendant, one of my Favorites!!! Comes on a wide 18 inch ball chain. $39.95 plus $3.95 shipping, contact me if interested.

Patience Key Gorgeous Hammered Vintage Spoon Pendant with Copper backing and the Cutest handcut Silver Key, comes on an 18" ball chain. $39.95 plus $3.95 shipping. Paypal or check accepted contact me if interested.

SOLD....This is Another Vintage Spoon Desgin that is great!!! Daydream Believer is stamped into the spoon... Gorgeous Copper and Brass design of a Womans face them riveted to the spoon!! Gorgeous! Comes on a wide 18" ball chain. $39.95. plus $3.95 shipping. Paypal or Check accepted. Contact me if interested.


Thanks so much for visiting and checking out my finds for sale!! Janna





2 comments:

  1. I would like the price of the last one -- Daydream Believer. Sandy Ballinger
    e-mail garyballinger@sbcglobal.net Tried to e-mail you, but didn't go through. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    ReplyDelete